Coping with labor, whether in a hospital or home setting, is important to have in your birth toolbox. We want to ensure that every family and laboring person has all of the information and tools to hopefully lower the chances of intervention or medication.
This Class Includes:
- Positions For Labor
- Partner Support Education
- How To Communicate With Your Birth Team
- Birth Ball Class (we will spend an hour learning to use the birth ball and having a full sequenced class)
- Props For Labor Pain Support
- Birth Affirmations and The Psychology Of Labor
You Will Also Get:
- Information Sheets
- Planning Template
** A birth ball will be required for a portion of this class
Next Class Date: July 30th.